Sunday, October 03, 2004

monday morns

A weekend at home has a good effect of relaxing the nerves ... makes the world seem much les dependant on the stuff that goes on in office . The newly earned status of a working man is also very nice ... dad is not as stubborn as he used to be earlier and well , I don't have to ask him for money each time for anything i need ... not that he ever refused , but there is no guilty feeling now :)
Anyway you are now reading the blog of a valid licence holder for 2 and 4 wheelers , whats the bige deal u may ask ... it is , becoz a car was always something like a space ship for me , some kind of a divine vehicle which ony the rich had and only the great drove ... but now I am doing it ! so its even better . About the bike , well I love riding the bike , because being on it , man and machine is the best feeling sometimes ... signifies a passion and a drive and a will to break barriers .
Convocation is approaching soon , and well looking at the nitk homepage , it seems pretty clear I won't be able to collect my degree certificate in person , although I will be available there ... pretty lousy , but I deserve it I know . The ceremony may not be great but having that photo sitting (standing) among the smartest people in the country would have been a great thing .
There might be a sloution, got to go there and check it out I guess .
The plans for the quake games are on though . The juniors will be instrumental in this thing , if they don't theres no point in going at all .
The week begins again ... and this time , I am before time for work ! !! , hope the lack of sleep in the train doesn't get me this time too ... otherwise looking forward to the weekend , incidentally I had a lot of ideas about starting some kind of enthu over here to make people start writing actual mails and not just forward things as they do indiscriminately . Will go about it and then report ; )
Getting back to work ......

No comments: