Thursday, October 21, 2004

dan dee yeah !

The hype was big and the food was sweet ... now I know the reason why the Gujjus are fat !
Of course the babes are hot , but thats a totally different issue altogther . The office cafe was sparkling with lights and a stubborn crowd . A part of it refusing to stop dancing and the others refusing to start dancing ...the latter being more .Joined the fun and petered out my energy quickly .. wonder how I ll be later in life ! Any way the short burst of energy is always worth it , esp if you have your special one beside you at least for a moment .

And then theres the work , today was a good day for me , showing some independance to myself first and then to the boss ...was most satisfying . Earning ones worth is really worth it , watsay ?
The nine nights approach ... thats what all the fuss is all about . The religion is present without even if not within my head !

Come to think of it , a thought came to my mind suddenly ... I like to face things alone and doing it in a crowd makes me feel insecure and unproductive and for many others its the other way around . Hmmm, maybe I could turn it into an advantage but then I do agree that the other factor is as maybe even more important in a workplace . After all who would like to help a guy who never speaks unless required .

The home beckons again ..more so because now I have the licence to ride a bike with gears and can go to unexplored territory within the home city ...but not much time to do so :)

Heading back home to help the dude with engg drawing is the present task ... gbye

No comments: