Thursday, September 30, 2004

tension kai ko lene ka ?

Well , the documentation night mare isn't over , but the hot head phenomenon has subsided (hopefully for good) and a new perspective is making the going easier . Communication with the boss is very important , I learnt yesterday ... the issue was that I was putting pressure on myself to complete a job which takes time to be done well... and I was trying to speed up without asking his opinion... eventually though I did ask him how I was doing, and surprisingly he really meant that there was no problem and time was not a problem , the quality mattered .

Relief is a great feeling especially because going home for the weekend without any office thoughts is very important ! else my hands would be in bangalore and my mind in chennai :)

I did a really gr8 thing today (??) ... I told a girl that I had a crush on her . I didn't know what to expect cause it was my first time ever . Shes a cool one , though and has no problem talking with all the guys in the company unlike me with a withdrawn approach to girls . Well .... I am not sure what I am going to do next , so work will go on as usual . ... until then missing (in) office


No comments: