Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tiny nothings = something

Nothing of great consequence or significance to report today , but a lot of little things do keeo happening all the time . The little pings on the intranet , which are so pleasant when they are unexpected or for that matter even unexpected ...from the girl you like . The word "like" is used here because I am not sure of the feeling . I could go on about that and beat around the bush for an eternity ... but whats the point .

There was a really cool game in the mail today , one in which the mouse control was laterally inverted and you have to direct a square through mazes ...pretty difficult at sight , but for a q3 defragger , its no big deal . She was struggling to get through the 10 th level . I came back and finished it at a stretch ( 20 in all ) . Thus the game ceased to excite once it was done . Anyway , sitting next to her and doing it itself was worth it :)

A really pleasant surprise greeted me the other day, when Shrikanth told me about his crush in college . I couln't have found a more similar case like mine , but I refrained to counsel too much , because I myself am an experimental model . And the implications of wrong counsel could be huge .

The roomie is doing a lot of things in secret ... he suddenly got a snail mail from Tampa , Florida yesterday which ! I was so surprised ...that I wanted to open it immediately , but that was against my policy and so he was spared some embarassment and me some shame .

My natural flair for comedy is coming out now,all the people are familiar now in the project and this is acting like a catalyst . Pjs are so many a day that even gutlee might be shamed by the sheer cheek of the ppl cracking them .

Went shopping over the weekend , to Saravana stores ... only to be stuck in a human traffic jam . Come to think of it , it would be infinitely enjoyable if there were only young women in the crowd and you are the only guy in it . But the truth is far from the opposite even. The crowd is predominantly female and all are aunties and ajjis and girls ... shoving and pushing without any restraint . I was taken aback and stayed that way until I was safely through the stampede .
The city is teaching me things in a way I never learnt before !

Nothing can always be shown as something if rephrased in the right way and thats what I did for you right now , ... enjoy

No comments: