Wednesday, November 10, 2004

a rhythm or a groove ?

Things seem to be getting more and more familiar now . The code , the partners , the office and all the people who come here everyday . Initially I was timid and having just learnt a lot of etiquette and stuff from the non technical training was out to please everyone . Made a lot of acquaintances . Practically spoke to everyone I had met earlier in the training . There were a few people who I did want to say a lot to . I think I ve managed to do that to . And now , the scene is changing slowly . The bosses , the colleagues all appear human and not wretched participants in a rat race . One thing I discovered about all of them . They have a sense of devotion to work .... I used to find this in college too . I too have it in me ... and this place is bringing it out ... but there are good days and then there are bad days .

On a good day , I get to office on time , or just a few minutes late and everything goes gr8 , I ask all the right questions and have some of the answers . The attitude is good on such days ... I am out to grab things ,but when u are feeling tired and sleepy or just plain disinterested , it imiediately shows on the faces of people around you . It makes you wonder what the hell is wrong with them , when in fact the problem lies with u!!

I read enuff fundas and hear them too to last me for a life time . Some are given by caring seniors , who generally say, be careful , plan well in advance to do what you want in the future .
This is something I am immediately unable to answer .

I got an interesting perspective on this issue ... "I am new to this work , but I want to give it my best shot , and effort and that is my goal " , said my illustrious roomie . Made me wonder ...

The developments in the fiasco of proposal are not many , I still communicate regularly with the dame , and its fun becoz that urge of impressing her with stuff is gone . Now we are really friends .

The diwali holidays are approaching , and the company did its bit by giving a big box of sweets to all employees - including tech , non tech and everyone else ..the same type of box . To put it in c++

The Company superclass , gave each employee thread an object containing an array of sweets ... and this resulted in a response which when decoded said " Making progress everyday - the motto is alive " ....

No comments: