Sunday, September 26, 2004

Still on the weekend

Today's a sunday ... but theres still work left over :(
Thats just the tip of the ice berg ..the problem runs much deeper , is it because I am too slow at doing the assigned work or because its so boring and mechanical that I can't stand it I don't know .... but yeah on thing is for sure , it needs to be done by tonight !

The day appeared dreary as it began at 12 pm ( when I was awoken by manmadha raasa's call ) ... but it turned out to be real fun as I got treated to a great lunch and an enjoyable movie . The movie wasn't enjoyable because of its quality , but because it was trying to wrap the weak script and lack of story so hard , that it was an insult to the senses .... not all senses though ;)

Diya Mirza heated up the screen initially with a zabardast striptease ...though she ain't as voluptuous as I would have liked . But nevertheless she was bloody HOT , wearing next to nothing. And not to forget the smoches , really shocking (pleasantly ) the way smooches are appearing out of context everywhere . Wonder when they will happen in the right context ?
Anyway , there was big group of people and the generous benefactors of the treat made sure the food was filling ( thank you so much aish,manmadha raasa , and anusha ) and the movie was fun too .

Now back to the present , I am back at the office finishing off the work ... positively said this time ... a few words of advice from the pros do help occasionally ... well , I gotta be getting back to work then , tomorrow is "judgement day" (:+())

No comments: