Friday, August 17, 2007

random rhyme

Meeting people on the go
I often think they are slow
To realise that I know
Their thought flow

By the time they blink
I can sleep forty winks
And come back to jinx
The silly ppl in pink

They then start to wonder why
This unknown guy
Not looking sly but shy
Is smiling / frowning try

I am laughing within
How can I tell the heathen
The truth of the situation
That coz of they , all is stinkin

I slowly relent
Sensing the lack of an intent
To learn and invent
Messiah I know I am meant

I take a step closer
To touch the pretty poser
Shes a child , o sir
In mind , not body;stirred

Ah, the pink hon
I cry for she's not the only one
Whos lost in this insane cone
Of an earth , flesh and bone

Forgive her , for she slapped
A saint , a saviour perhaps
Pure thought , in a mind's gaps
Lost on you , pink clothed chaps

And so I cry and laugh again
Why do i try in vain
To make people see truth in the sane
What do I stand to gain?

My tears fall, I m so sad
How can they call me "mad"?
I wonder what I ll tell my dad
When I meet him , maybe "oh gad"!


..................................................................

please don't pull at your hair after reading this , this is something which I wrote to see how weird things can get when I write just for rhyme and grime :D

No comments: