Thursday, June 16, 2005

a year nearly??

Its been a hell of a long time since I wrote anything at all. I remember getting frustrated with the idea of nobody ever reading anything I write ... until I read a blog today by PC , about trekking . From there to some other blogs , and the bug bit me again. So , get ready for the return of railmani !

An update of whats happening in my life . I am currently in the post appraisal stage of my first year as a software engineer. Got a small raise , and was appreciated as was everyone else ... until i found out that not everybody else was appreciated ! So felt good . This was quite some time ago .

Almost come to the end of a year of my career ... another 5 days will do it ! Been a mixed bag until now , but the overall feeling I get is good , so it works .

In the meantime I am preparing for a new career , preparing for CAT .
My brother has got a job , a managerial job ! and so the pressure of being the only earning member is down , not that there was much .

I have to dedicate a blog to the quake tournament conducted recently in bangalore by my friend . That I shall do over the weekend .

Now I am gonna make my page look cool !

No comments: